Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Week 11 EOC: Final Evaluation


Before taking this course I was had some knowledge of the subject but was unclear and did not know a lot behind advertising. Through the course of the quarter I have grown confident with the class material. Now when I look at an advertisement I see it in a completely different way, I am able to see what the advertiser is trying to communicate and to whom. I have met and understand a large number of the course objectives, which allows me to see advertising for what it really is and not what it is trying to communicate. The classroom experience was great, it was at a steady pace, it did not feel as if I was forcing myself to learn the subject, it came with ease. The class seemed to get easy as we went further down the quarter, rather than harder. I really enjoyed the form in which the class is taught. The text and your teaching style worked well together and made the class a success. The only struggle I had was keeping up with the daily tweets. I’m not one to be up to date on social media, but it has slowly become a habit. The only tough area was the final project, creating an ad campaign still does not come to me as naturally as I would like it. Although it still is not second nature I feel I did succeed on my final project commercial. Overall I understand the material and display my knowledge through my work. The grade I feel I deserve would probably be a B or B+.

No comments:

Post a Comment