Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Week 1 : BOC

Art and business teeter-tottered in my mind through out my adolescent years. What to pursue? I was at the assumption that becoming an artist was beyond my reach. Therefore, through out 3 years of my high school career I enrolled myself into The Academy of Finance(AOF), a program offered by my high school. AOF student's received an adjusted curriculum revolved around business. With knowledge of business and passion for art, what to pursue? Advertising. Becoming an advertiser has allowed me to pursue both. My name is Jose Toral, I'm a creative director currently located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Prior to Las Vegas my home base was San Jose, California. There I attended the nearby Art Institute of California - San Francisco, were I majored in advertising. After leaving mark (of some sort) in the advertising industry I wish to one day start my own original-style (I hope its original, havent done my research) of business development company. That being said, I hope you enjoy my blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment